The Main run is in Alabaster, and the island is in Sage.
This is a Milbourne Kitchen we did in August 2012. - while the old kitchen was being taken out.
The Main run is topped with solid oak worktops.
The island is topped with Alpine White Hi-Macs polished to high gloss.
We cut the drainage grooves in the solid wood worktop ourselves, another example of the true meaning of a ‘Bespoke kitchen’ from Glenlith Interiors.
Hi-mac solid-surface top on island
If you would like to have a new kitchen fitted in your home, Glenlith Interiors can do this for you. We offer professional kitchen design and fitting services in Glasgow and Edinburgh and all towns in between.
- We personalise our services to you so that we can cater for your specific needs and tastes.
- We factory assemble and fit cabinets, drawer fronts, worktops, doors and kitchen islands for you.
- We work with the space you have and know how to incorporate small spaces, pipes and corners without leaving large gaps between your units.
- We can also supply & fit new appliances for you so that your kitchen will be up to date with the best technology.
- We also tile your room (with underfloor heating if you want) to suit the new style that you have chosen to make your kitchen look like a whole new room.
- We can also help with colour choice to maximise the room’s full potential.
- We are always fully equipped for any eventuality.
- We have years of experience in putting together non standard features, like mantles or islands for our clients, so we know how to do things the right way.
- We never leave a job unfinished and understand the importance of the little details that finish a job properly.
Glenlith Interiors will project manage your application from start to finish, right down to the last cut in of your chosen paint. We always work to an excellent standard of quality so that we know you will be satisfied with the result.
Contact Glenlith Interiors for a free, no obligation quote on kitchen fitting in Glasgow kitchen installation in Edinburgh. Or you can visit our website www.glenlithinteriors.co.uk
If you’d like to be involved right from the start of your new kitchen (or bathroom), use our free room planner (above) to create your own outline of what you’d like your kitchen to be. The application lets you send your outline to us and our designers will create images using our computer aided design programmes which we will then discuss with you to finalise your design.
For a free kitchen design, no obligation quote, or if you have any questions about any of our ranges or services, please call us on 0141 647 0202, Email Us
or fill out our online Enquiry Form
With Glenlith Interiors, there is a fitted kitchen to suit everyone.